1. Dress to airport security. NOT be the @ # $% that delays the row because you have to take gold chains, belts and watches and then acts surprised that do not let your soda bottle. Wear shoes easy to get on and off.
2. Be prepared to be locked in the airport for an indefinite amount of time. The @ # $% hours pass. So fill your phone, tablet or laptop with many games, music, apps and e-books to keep you occupied during long waits. And bring the charger!
3. Do not forget to bring something you can crumple and long sleeves and a sweater. You could also serve as a pillow.
4. Try it-really-do not eat on the plane. Investigate food options at the airport before you arrive. If airport food is bad, as is the case in almost all airports, eat before you arrive. Do your best to sleep on the plane.
5. Wherever you are, eat what the locals know how to cook or what makes them famous, where you like to eat them. DO NOT ask the hotel concierge suggestions as he is in the business of making the tourists happy. But go to establishments that are full of locals. Stay away from places that are full of people like you.
6. Everywhere in the world people like to show appreciation for their food. I can not stress how important it is for any relationship abroad do your initial reaction to the offer of local specialties. He smiles and is happy to see you whether you like the food. If you like, prove it with a word or gesture of appreciation.
7. Bring anti-diarrhea medicine. YOU WILL GIVE diarrhea. It is a risk you take when traveling, and you should not let it beat you.
8. NEVER prove anger, impatience and frustration. In Europe rarely help. And in Asia is a sign of weakness. Keep all hora.hasta Zen thought that it can not.
9. Rise early and visit the central market. It's a quick way to get into the culture (where you will see the basics of gastronomy) and insurance and find local dishes prepared in kiosks serving market workers.
10. Be flexible Forget your ideas of what is a "toilet".
Hi, I'm Ana Cristina
I love communication, technology, web design, movies, gastronomy and creativity. If U follow Me - or not - Come 4 a Massage, i'm Really Good. When I'm not working Travel is my passion, I been in 35 Countries & Always planning my Next Adventure.
Try Hard 2 Have Fun Is Good 4Your Health =)